Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Here! It's Here!

After 2 very long trips to UPS (story to come in a future post), I have my very own DSLR Camera. Anyone who knows me at all knows I don't wait to open presents; I unpacked it, read the directions and took a few shots of my hallway. First, let me say my other camera never showed me how dirty my walls were. I could have lived in ignorant bliss of this fact for a very long time. Despite the wall dirt reveal, I am in love.

Unfortunately, it is the middle of a very long week around here and I am going to be hard pressed to get much time in on the camera front. I am hoping to give a slightly more complete and detailed account when it is not 11+ pm on a work night.

1 comment:

  1. Why am I not surprised that you opened yet ANOTHER gift early?! I know you will really enjoy your new camera. By the way, don't worry about the dirty walls, you can just photoshop them to any color you would like! Love you!

    ReplyDelete